Education Abroad Access Endowment from the Class of 1970
This fund provides scholarship support for degree-seeking students interested in travel abroad for educational purposes.
The Education Abroad Access Endowment from the Class of 1970 was established in 2020 to commemorate the Class of 1970’s Commencement.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you applied to a UMBC Education Abroad program in an upcoming academic term?
- If yes, indicate the term, program name, and location.
- How would this international travel experience enhance your education and future academic or professional goals? Be sure to include why you selected your specific international educational experience.
- How would this scholarship help you achieve your goals for this experience? You may wish to provide an overview of any financial challenges that this scholarship would help you to overcome in accessing an international travel experience for educational purposes.
- How are you prepared to be a successful scholar abroad? What examples of knowledge, skills, and experiences will you draw on to meet the challenges of going abroad?