Welcome to UMBC Scholarship Retriever!
Below you will find a listing of scholarships available to students with brief information about the scholarship qualifications. To apply to scholarships:
- You must first sign in with the same user name and password you use to access your My.UMBC.edu login portal.
- Complete the General Application;
- Once submitted, if applicable, you will be notified if you are eligible to apply for additional Apply-To Scholarships (see below).
Automatch Scholarships: Once you complete your General Application, you will be matched with scholarships for which you immediately qualify based on school reported data – no further action is required. All students who qualify will be automatched to these opportunities. Qualifying does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship only that you are now eligible to be considered for one.
Apply-To Scholarships: These are scholarships in which have an additional criteria beyond the General Application.
To see a list of scholarships that may need additional action on your part to receive consideration,
- Select “Recommended” under “Opportunities.”
- Submit any additional essays, recommendation letters, etc required for further consideration.
Award Amount: The number and award amount of scholarships are for general information purposes only and should not be considered a guarantee of what you will receive if selected. Actual award amounts vary based on students’ individual eligibility, funds available, and other factors.
Nick and Ola Ford Scholarship Endowment
This scholarship is awarded to an outstanding undergraduate student who...
Richard K. Barksdale Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is awarded to talented students in the English...
Caroline Iannone Travel Abroad Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide need-based scholarship support to...
Sandra King Geest Endowed Scholarship
This need and merit-based scholarship is awarded to undergraduate...