AFCEA CMD Scholarship
The AFCEA CMD Scholarship was established by the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association, Central Maryland Chapter in 2012.This scholarship is awarded to full-time students who are majoring in technical fields.
- The minimum required GPA is 3.2 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Current Full time UMBC Student
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems major
- Maryland community college graduate
- Demonstrated financial need
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you complete an associate's degree at a Maryland community college?
- If so, which community college?