Alumni Legacy Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students entering their senior year at UMBC.
Scholarship funds will be split equally in the fall and spring semesters. Students who are scheduled to graduate in December 2022 will receive half of the scholarship award in the fall 2022 semester only.
Students who are selected to receive the Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship will be required to attend the Annual Alumni Awards event that will take place in October 2022.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the child or grandchild of a UMBC graduate?
- Please enter the name, graduation year, and major of your parent or grandparent who graduated from UMBC.
- Briefly state your academic and professional objectives.
- Please describe your involvement in extracurricular campus community activities and/or involvement in the workforce and professional community. Please detail a timeframe, the scope of your responsibilities, and any awards or promotions. In order for your application to be fairly and accurately evaluated, the selection committee recommends your answer contain a minimum of 200 words.
- Please describe in detail your involvement and leadership in your most significant on-campus community and/or the professional field in which you work. Please also include how you have enhanced the quality of life on campus and/or excelled in the workforce/professional community. In order for your application to be fairly and accurately evaluated, the selection committee recommends your answer contain a minimum of 200 words.
- Please provide either a letter of recommendation or a personal reference from a non-family member.
- Please enter the name and e-mail address of a person who can provide a recommendation letter for you (can be provided by a professor, faculty, mentor, supervisor, manager, coach, or co-worker). If you submitted a personal reference request below, please enter "N/A" in the box as both are not required.
- Please provide the name, email and telephone number of personal reference. If you submitted a reference letter request, please enter "N/A" in the box as both are not required.
- Please share any additional information you think might assist the committee in learning more about you.
- Show 2 more